- About Us
- Child Care
What we do...
Our Worship Ministry team leads the church in the regular worship of God….
- by telling and retelling our Sacred story,
- by bringing together the various gifts and expressions of performing and creative arts available within and outside the church,
- by creating a welcoming environment and sacred space,
- by offering a meaningful and accessible liturgy, and
- by employing and maintaining the equipment and technology of contemporary worship
Why we do it...
Jesus said that wherever two or more are gathered, he will be there. How do we welcome God into our midst while salving the wounds of those navigating a world that can be brutal, unforgiving, and violent? We do so through a vibrant, life-affirming worship. Worship is one of the few times in our workaday weeks that we are able to pause, take stock, and recommit ourselves. In worship, we are able to live into Jesus’ call that we drop our nets and pick up our crosses. We look our neighbors in the eye, hug a neck, shake a hand, and offer a heartfelt peace. God calls us from the future, and in Worship, we sprint toward the horizon in order to meet the call. Sing with us.