- New Here?
- Spiritual Formation
- Justice and Witness
- Stewardship and Financial Development
- Child Care
What we do...
Our Justice and Witness Ministry team leads the church to engage in missions and ministries that reach out to our community and beyond.
- by creating places of refuge and renewal for those who are wounded and/or ignored by the church
- by coordinating the distribution of the church”s financial resources locally and through our church”s wider mission
- by acting with compassion
- by advocating for justice
- by caring for the earth
- by working for peace
Why we do it...
Our world is full of wrongs waiting to be set right. From our roots in the Congregational Church, to our recent UCC incarnation, we have always believed in causes of justice – social, economic, and environmental, to name a few. We put our money where our mouth was when, in 2005, we were the first mainline denomination to go on record in support of marriage equality. There’s a reason we’re known as the Church of Firsts. We feel a responsibility as a religious community to stand up for people who are oppressed, to speak out for equality, and to safeguard the Earth. March with us.