- New Here?
- Spiritual Formation
- Justice and Witness
- Stewardship and Financial Development
- Child Care
What we do...
Our Spiritual Formation Ministry team leads the church in their spiritual development….
- by providing Christian education
- by providing opportunities for theological reflection and faithful practices
- by paying close and special attention to the faith development of our children and youth
- by offering small groups and other settings (lectures, retreats, etc) for adults to continue their own spiritual formation and a meaningful Christian spirituality
Why we do it...
As Christians, we seek to be more like Jesus, to be better followers of the ”Jesus way”, and to mature into our Christian faith. Whether you believe this is the work of people, or of God, it”s a process involving the whole person: the mind, body, heart, and will. It is a life-long, ongoing process defined by a continuing response to the reality of God”s grace. It cannot be accomplished in isolation; rather, it involves personal spiritual disciplines, such as prayer, confession, fasting, and biblical meditation, as well as corporate participation in the congregation’s shared life of worship, fellowship, teaching and service. Only through this process do we learn to love God completely, ourselves correctly, and others compassionately. Grow with us.