- New Here?
- Spiritual Formation
- Justice and Witness
- Stewardship and Financial Development
- Child Care
Harmony Creek Child Care Center
Harmony Creek Child Care
5280 Bigger Rd.
Kettering, OH 45440
(937) 434-3941 ext. 201
Jessica Gibson, Director
We are licensed by the Ohio Department of Job & Family Services and meet all licensing requirements for a child care center.
We participate in:
- Step Up to Quality
- Preschool Promise
- Child & Adult Care Food Program
- Ohio’s Publicly Funded Child Care Program
- Full Time Infant Care
- Full & Part Time Toddler Care
- Full & Part Time Preschool & Pre-K
- Full & Part Time Before & After School Care for K-5th Grade
- Transportation to & from local schools (list of schools is available in the child care office)
- Summer Camp for K-5th Grade
- Nutritious Meals & Snacks
- Indoor & Outdoor Play
- Daily Activity Plans
It is the purpose of Harmony Creek Child Care to provide a program where the children are nurtured and can grow in an atmosphere of warmth and security. It is our goal to love, support, and provide guidance as is developmentally appropriate and to stimulate and cultivate the developmental needs of each child so that they may grow physically, socially, emotionally, and intellectually in our child centered environment.
Hours & Days of Operation:
- 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 pm.
- Monday through Friday year round
- Closed on major holidays
Registration Fee & Tuition:
- There is an annual registration fee of $50.00 per family that is due at time of enrollment and collected the first of every September.
- Current tuition rates are available in the child care office.
All child care staff members meet the ODJFS licensing requirements for employment including a completed BCI & FBI background check, state & federal sex offender check, and a check of the child abuse & neglect registry from Ohio and any other state of residence in the previous five years.
Daily Schedule & Curriculum:
- Individual daily classroom schedules and activity plans are posted inside and outside of the classroom.
- The schedule may include circle time, creative activity, music, large & small group activities, science & nature, story time, free choice, learning centers, interest areas, games, outdoor play, quiet time or nap.
- A developmentally appropriate curriculum that aligns with the Early Learning & Development Standards and Ohio’s K-12 standards is used to support children’s learning and development.
Meals & Snacks:
- A nutritious breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack are provided at no additional charge.
- All meals and snacks meet the requirements of the Child and Adult Care Food Program.
- We are a secure facility.
- All entrance/exit doors remain locked during the hours of operation.
- Key fobs are issued upon enrollment to gain access to the building.
- A one-time refundable deposit fee of $10.00 per key fob is required.
- Summer camp is offered for K-5th grade (children must have completed Kindergarten to participate).
- First week of June through the first week of August
- Off-site field trips and on-site activities
- An additional summer camp fee is charged.
- We host an annual holiday program in December that is performed by the children for their families.
- The children visit Oak Creek Terrace Nursing & Rehab Center in October for a Harvest Parade and in April for an Easter Egg Hunt.
- The Kona Ice Truck comes to the center in the summer. There is a small fee for the treats.
- Soccer Shots is available as an extracurricular activity. Payment is made to Soccer Shots. Information is available in the child care office.