Will I be welcomed?
Yes. No matter who you are or where you are on life’s journey, you’re welcome here. We believe that all people are loved by God and all are welcome at Harmony Creek.
When are your Worship Services?
Presently, we have one service, at 10:30am each Sunday. It’s a blend of traditional and contemporary styles, with both organ and praise music.
Where is Harmony Creek located?
We are in the City of Kettering, at 5280 Bigger Rd. 45440.Ã‚Â Here’s a map.
What Do I Wear?
Wear whatever makes you comfortable! There is no “dress code”; we have people who dress casually to business casual to coat and tie. The important thing is that you join us for church and you come as you are!
What do you believe?
Our beliefs are based upon our Distinctive Values. The Values of Harmony Creek are Extravagant Welcome, Responsible Freedom, Intentional Spiritual Practice, Redemptive Ministry, Celebrative Worship, Authentic Community, and Excellence.
- We believe that loving relationships must permeate every aspect of the Church’s life together and that the way we treat one another is both an inward and outward expression of our distinctive values.
- We believe that where there is union with the Spirit there is complete and abiding liberty.
- We believe that we as Christians need to take seriously the call to follow Jesus and intentionally seek to grow in God’s grace and knowledge, guided by the presence of the Spirit and that we, as a community of faith, need to support one another in our faith journey.
- We believe in the role of servant leadership within the church, following the model of the servant Jesus, and to full partnership of all God’s people in mission and ministry.
- We believe that the community of faith should be free and encouraged to manifest authenticity in their personal lives and yearn for continuous growth without fear of judgment and condemnation, and where open and authentic sharing is met by grace, hope and love and the desire of God’s people to be a part of the process of healing, transformation, and renewal.We believe the church celebrates its relationship with God and each other through worship experiences that are liberating, encouraging and uplifting and that worship is the heart of the Congregation’s life together.
- We believe that excellence honors God and inspires people.
Can I schedule a wedding at Harmony Creek?
Yes. Harmony Creek performs Services of Marriage for relationships of same and mixed gender couples. All of the services that we perform have religious significance and we consider them to be marriages that are blessed by a loving and caring God. Click here for information.